Things To Do
Note: The WET Science Center is closed until further notice to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
The WET Science Center offers exhibits, displays, games, and activities for people of all ages. Here are a few things you can do at the WET Center:
- Use a giant calculator to add up your daily activities to find out how much water you use each day.
- Find your home, school, or workplace on a map and see how long it takes for your flush to reach the treatment plant.
- Explore the mini treatment plant to learn about bacteria that help clean up wastewater.
- Try out four different LOTT jobs in a challenging computer game.
- Explore the urban water cycle to learn more about sewer systems, septic systems, reclaimed water, stormwater, and more.
- Build a reclaimed water pipeline to move water (foam balls) from one place to another.
- Check out our upcoming events, mark your calendar, and join us for free hands-on activities.