Playing with our fun, interactive exhibits is a great way to learn more about water. An optional scavenger hunt guides guests through nine stations of hands-on exploration. Take a peek at our exhibit gallery by taking a virtual tour or see pictures on our things to do page.
Exhibits include information about:
- The natural and built water cycles, water use, and water conservation
- Wastewater treatment, nitrogen removal, and the role of microorganisms
- What not to flush and proper disposal of items like medicines and wipes
- Production and uses of Class A Reclaimed Water
- Careers at the LOTT Clean Water Alliance
- Stewardship of Puget Sound
We have a variety of program options for visiting groups and classes. Visits are tailored to meet your group’s interests. Group visits can include presentations, tours, microscope labs, and time to explore our hands-on exhibit gallery. Our education programs are designed for students and guests who are fifth grade and older. If you have younger students, we encourage you to see the program options at the Hands On Children’s Museum next door.
Schedule or Plan Your Visit
Group visits must be pre-arranged. We ask that you contact us at least three weeks prior to your desired visit date. Our calendar fills up quickly, so the farther you plan in advance, the better. Most visits are scheduled Tuesday through Friday from 9 am to 3 pm. Ready to schedule your visit and plan your trip? Contact us at (360) 664-2333 or send us an email.
Education Program Annual Reports
For more information about LOTT’s education program, read our most recent annual report.
2018-2019 School Year